Sunday, September 6, 2009

Quote of the Day: Easy Chicks? Edition

A: Damn man, she was looking fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine today lmao

B: Meh. Too much eyeshadow and the makeup was a bit much. Eyeshadow killed it for me. I hate it when girls overdo that. It's the biggest turnoff for me

A: Whatever, she just made it clear she'll be a future bootycall LMFAO

B: ROFLMFAO [name not available at this time] was right, you do go for the easy chicks LMFAO I kid I kid.

A: Hey, hey, hey, sex is sex lmao

B: LMFAO

A: If I want asian poonani i'll glady give her a call lol

B: lol

A: *calls her right now* LMAO

B: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! You may want to run down to a 24 hour shoppers before that call. I think you know why lol

A: Oh yeah, I need condoms LMAO

B: -_- Gonna go get some poon but you didn't even season the poon before eatin' it -_-

A: LMFAO HAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B: Remember bro, the ones in the red box are awesome ROFLMFAO

A: ROFLMFAO OMG HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment